Tips for Glowing Skin in the Winter Season
Remarkable tips for skin care in the winter season
That’s why skin needs more care during winter. Experts say that the skincare routine is different in every season. Therefore, along with the change in the weather, you should also make changes in your skincare.
If you want to get back the lost glow of your skin during winters, then you have to make changes in your morning skincare routine. You can take the help of these skin care tips to make your skin beautiful.
Clean the face
The first thing you should do when you wake up in the morning needs to wash your face with plain water. Because many types of bacteria grow on the skin while sleeping at night, which blocks the pores. Therefore, firstly you need to cleanse your face in the morning that removes the bacteria and also the oil that excretes in the night from the skin.
If the water is too cold during winter, you may use slight lukewarm water, if you have trouble with chilled water.
Start the day with lukewarm water
In Indian homes, people often start their day with tea or coffee. Although dermatologists say that to get beautiful skin, a person should start his/her day with a glass of lukewarm water. Drinking lukewarm water in the morning keeps the skin hydrated and removes all the toxins from the body.
If you want, you can also drink lemon juice in water. You may add up some honey drops that will keep hydrated your skin during this winter season.
Eat seasonal fruits like orange, gooseberry, grapes, avocado, cherries, prunes, etc.
Vitamin C plays an important role in making glow to your skin and keeps moisturizing all day. Vitamin C helps skin cells and it may protect from Ultraviolet induced photodamage. It enhances skin texture and protects from aging If it is taken regularly in raw form like citrus fruits.
Cleanser and toner
To make the skin beautiful, use cleanser and toner during the morning on the face. This removes all the bacteria present on the face. You can use alcohol-free toner on the skin.
You can try: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser | Nivea Woman Face Wash | Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash
Use a moisturizer or sunscreen on the skin during winters. Because moisture remains on the skin through moisturizer. In winter our skin becomes dry and it loses its moisture. This is the effect of dry weather and most of you always face such this problem in the winter season.
So in the morning, cleanse your face with clean water and apply a good quality moisturizer/sunscreen, so that the moisture of the skin will be retained and its layer is also protected from UV rays. At the same time, sunscreen provides protection to the skin.
You should carrots in the winter, it has amazing health benefits for the skin.
Apart from this, healthy things should be included in your breakfast to get flawless and glowing skin. You can include whole grains, proteins, fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats in your breakfast.
You can try: Ponds Light Moisturizer | Nivea Soft Light Moisturizing Cream
Bella Vita Organic-Glowtion Face and Body Lotion
Take Care: Moisturizer or sunscreen must be used on the skin during the winter season.
Some useful and remarkable tips for skin care in the winter season
- Take a good diet in winter that includes fruits and fruit juices. You can have orange and sweet lime juice. We all know that how oranges are beneficial in the winter season, so we must include them in our diet that keeps skin glowing and protect the skin layer from cold waves.
- Apply petroleum jelly on the face, lips and hands, and feet. Because in the wintertime, due to cold waves and increasing pollution levels, our lips and the skin become dry.
- Try to apply pure ghee on the lips once a day and use coconut oil on the body. Coconut oil is considered very good for the skin. It has anti-bacterial property, which protects your skin from any infection.
- Do not bathe with hot water, hot water absorbs the moisture of the skin, due to which the skin becomes dry. So try not to take a bath with hot water for a long time instead you can have mixed water to make it normal temperature so that you feel cozy the way you bath in the summer season.
- The problem of chapped lips is common in winter. Apply petroleum jelly or Pure Cow Ghee on the lips. Scrub can also be used to take care of chapped lips.
- Dry skin is a big problem in winter, so use natural moisturizers.
- Try to keep the body covered with clothes. Do not expose the skin to cold air.
- Do not use products with a lot of chemicals. Avoid excessive use of makeup and hairstyling products in winters.
- Use natural moisturizers like butter, oil, glycerin in winters. Try to avoid opting for chemical-laden moisturizers.
- Try to include foods high in Vitamin A and Vitamin E in your diet.
- Stay hydrated in the winter. You may drink the juice, vegetable soup, and lukewarm water.