Skin Care & Beauty Tips-Spring Season
The spring season kicks in as autumn approaches and we start feeling a little bit of heat. In spring we spend more time in the open sky than in winter. Dry air in the weather and an increase in temperature lead to skin irritation, and other beauty problems that need to take care of. We are going to tell you some skincare & beauty tips in the spring season that may help you a lot.
Spring Season Beauty Tips
With the change in seasons, we must change our beauty needs to suit the changing seasons, to ensure adequate care of our skin and hair. The reality is that we want to look beautiful in every season.
To maintain the beauty of the skin, one has to be constantly aware of the nature of the skin, the mood of the weather, and its nutritional needs.
With the onset of spring, you feel that your skin has become dry and scaly. Due to the lack of moisture in the skin in this spring season, your skin also gets dry red patches.
By the end of winter in the spring, you need to maintain the humidity of your own skin. Here we have skincare & beauty tips in the spring season for your beautiful skin.
Beauty Tips For Dry Skin/Normal Skin
- If your skin is very dry and there are dry red rashes in it, then you should stop using chemical soap immediately. Instead of soap, you can use a cleanser in the morning and evening. Along with cleansing the skin daily, also provide nutrition to the skin.
- You can massage sesame oil on the skin as a home Ayurvedic treatment. Alternatively, you can add a few drops of honey to the milk, apply it on the skin and leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with fresh clean water. This treatment is useful for both normal and dry skin types.
Beauty Tips For Oily Skin
- If you have oily skin, mix one teaspoon of pure glycerin in 50 ml of rose water. Put this mixture in a bottle and mix it completely and apply this mixture to the face. You will feel that sufficient moisture is maintained in the skin with glycerin and rose water and there is a feeling of freshness in the skin.
- You can also apply honey to oily skin. Honey makes the skin soft and supple by providing effective natural moisture. In fact, you can apply honey on your face for 15 minutes daily during spring and wash it off with fresh water and this helps in reducing the adverse effects of winter on the skin.
Beauty Tips For All Skin Types
Although the season of spring is very pleasant, from this time the sound of light heat starts. Along with the dryness, warm air starts blowing in the atmosphere. During this transition period, it becomes important to take care of your skin.
First of all, in the morning, to maintain the moisture of your skin and to avoid infection, you must drink 1 teaspoon of honey, a few drops of lemon and basil drops in a glass of water.
For Allergies and Itchy Skin
In the spring, the amount of air and water pollution in the atmosphere increases. It has a direct effect on the skin. In these situations, “over cream” cosmetics prove to be very helpful, sandalwood cream is considered extremely useful in protecting and keeping the skin tone. This helps to keep boils and other allergies calm. It also helps in controlling the itching in the skin.
- But if the itching in the skin is more, then it is necessary to consult a doctor. Sandalwood is very beneficial and is considered useful for all skin types. It is an effective antiseptic and also enhances the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Tulsi is also considered very useful in skin diseases, especially boils, pimples, red spots, rashes, etc. Due to the medicinal properties of Tulsi, it is worshiped since ancient times. In modern scientific research, it has been found that Tulsi purifies the air and provides calming, gentle, and medicinal benefits to the skin. Perhaps for this reason Tulsi has been grown in the courtyard of the house since ancient times.
Home remedies and Skin Care Tips – Spring Season
- Apply sandalwood paste on itchy skin, itching, and pimples. Mix some rose water in sandalwood paste and apply it to the affected skin and wash it after half an hour with fresh clean water.
- Scented oil of sandalwood also proves to be very beneficial in this. Mix two or three drops of sandalwood essential oil in 50 ml of rose water and apply it to the affected area. Apple cider vinegar proves to be very helpful in itchy skin. It has antiseptic and anti-fungal properties, which helps in dealing with the problem of heat burns and dandruff.
- Apply a few drops of apple cider vinegar on the affected area with the help of cotton wool. If you cannot find apple cider vinegar in the market, you can also use vinegar used in the kitchen as an alternative.
- Boil lemon leaves in four cups of water on low flame for one hour. Leave this mixture in a tight jar overnight. Make a paste of the leaves by squeezing water from the mixture the next morning and apply this paste to the affected skin.
- The Neem contains organic sulfur compounds, due to its healing properties, the skin gets special benefits. Multani mitti also proves to be very calming on the skin. Mix one spoon of Multani mitti in rose water and apply this paste to the affected area and wash it after 15-20 minutes.
- Bicarbonate soda also proves to be very effective in itchy skin. Make a pack by making a mixture of bicarbonate soda and Multani mitti and rose water and apply it on itchy, itchy rashes and boils, wash it after 10 minutes with fresh clean water and it will give great relief to the skin.