Simple Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
As soon as the winter season starts, cracks start coming in the ankles of people, and blood is also seen coming out of the ankles in a few of us. We can’t figure out why this happens? The problem of cracked ankles (Fati Ediyan) is common, but if it is not corrected on time, then you may have to face a lot of pain and discomfort. Most of the time face women are unable to wear their favorite footwear due to torn or cracked heels.
First of all, know why there is a problem with cracked heels.
Actually, there can be many reasons behind this. For example, due to cold winds, the moisture starts drying out of the skin and the skin starts drying and cracking in the winter season.
This happens even by walking without wearing slippers or not wearing socks that protect us from the changing of weather and low moisture level in the air. Today we are going to know how we can keep our cracked heels soft and normal by using some easy home remedies this winter.
Simple ways to fix cracked heels
If you also have the problem of cracked heels, then you should adopt some home remedies.
Many times people have to face embarrassment due to torn ankles. In such a situation, if your heels are too torn, then we have brought some solutions for you, which can fix your problem. Although there are many types of creams for cracked heels in the market, only some of these creams are effective.
In such a situation, the problem of cracked heels can be reduced through home remedies. Try these easy home remedies and see the difference.
- Apply glycerin on the cracked heels while sleeping at night. Then wait for it to dry. After that don’t move much. Do this before sleeping.
- Aloe Vera gel is very beneficial for the skin. Just as it nourishes the skin, in the same way it is also helpful in filling the cracks of the heels quickly. Simply wash your feet thoroughly before sleeping at night. Then apply aloe vera gel and wear thin socks that will make your feet soft and resolve your cracked heels issues.
- Soak the feet in lukewarm water containing soap lather. This will clean them well. You can use any vegetable oil to make the heels soft. You can apply any of the olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil on your cracked or rough heels. It acts as a moisturizer for the ankles and provides moisture to the heels.
- Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly on the ankles and then wear socks and leave the feet overnight. It heals cracked heels as it heals the wounds of the ankles.
- Milk and honey are beneficial not only for the face also for the feet. It helps in removing dead cells without harming the skin. Apart from this, it also provides enough moisture to the skin of the feet.
- Massage the heels with mustard oil and leave it overnight. You can also use socks for better results. You will feel the difference yourself when you see the ankles in the morning.
- Clean the feet thoroughly. Then apply coconut oil to it. Even if there is bleeding from the ankles, coconut oil is very beneficial as it has anti-inflammatory properties and antimicrobial properties.
Try honey for cracked heels
Honey is a good option to deal with the problem of cracked heels. In such a situation, we are going to tell you about some home remedies for using honey.
Honey and Besan for Cracked Heels
1 tablespoon Besan Powder (Yellow Pulse Flour)
1 tsp Honey
1 tsp Rose Water
1/tsp Lemon Juice
How to use it?
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and prepare a paste. Apply this paste on the ankles and scrub with light hands.
Leave the paste on the ankles for 10 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water. If your heels are very torn and blood is coming out of them, then do not try this recipe.
Honey and Banana for Cracked Heels
1 tablespoon Mashed Banana
1 tsp Honey
1 tsp Glycerin
How to use it?
Take a mashed banana, honey, and glycerin in a bowl and mix it well. Apply this mixture on the cracked heels and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. After this wash the feet. Then warm coconut oil and apply it to the ankles.
Read: Tips for Glowing Skin in the Winter Season