What is Giloy?
Giloy or Tinospora Cardifolia(Botanical Name) is one of the best herbs on this planet with multiple health benefits. It is an Ayurvedic herb which is being used in India for ages. In Indian terminology, it has been known for different names i.e. Giloy, Gaduch, Guduchi, and Amarbel, etc. Giloy is vine and grows on the plant and move upward in a circular way. It embraces the plant’s stem and absorbs the properties of that particular plant. Giloy(Tinospora Cardifolia) is enriched with alkaloids, diterpenoid lactones, glycosides, steroids, sesquiterpenoid, phenolics, aliphatic compounds, and polysaccharides.
In Sanskrit “Giloy” which is known as “Amrita” means “the root of immortality”, because it has plentiful medicinal properties that are very useful in the treatment of multiple diseases and have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Giloy(Tinospora Cardifolia) health benefits are very much known to all of us. Giloy can be taken in the form of Kadha(herb tea), juice, capsules and also in powder form.
Giloy – A brief history
Giloy is a god’s precious gift for human beings. In India, it is being used for so many years in Ayurvedic preparatory medicine. India’s rich culture and belief in Ayurveda is not new although our life-saving philosophy is completely based on Ayurveda and it is already mentioned in Sushruta Samhita( in English it is Sushruta’s Compendium) has mentioned Dhanwantri (Hindu God of Ayurveda) and it has been evolved over more than 2 thousand of years.
Why Giloy( Tinospora Cardifolia) is an amazing herb?
Giloy’s health benefits are in abundance and you can say it a “Life Rejuvenating and Amazing Herb”. There are abundant healths benefits of Giloy which are being mentioned below for your information. You can use it for your healthy, blissful and long life.
Multiple Health Benefits of Giloy(Tinospora Cardifolia)
1. Giloy is good for Skin: Any Skin’s allergies like Hives, Rashes, Itching, and Redness, Black and Blues spot on your skin due to thrashing by someone. If you drink a cup of fresh Giloy juice in the morning with an empty stomach it will eliminate your toxic metals/hard metals. It works as an antioxidant. It improves your skin texture and makes you glow. Removes your scars and gives radiance to your skin texture.
2. Giloy is for weight loss – It is very much effective in weight loss if it is taken with Gourd juice. Taken one cup (1 Cup) daily with an empty stomach for one month and you feel the difference.
3. Treat Chronic Fever like Swine Flu, Dengue, Chikungunya, and Malaria. The Juice of Giloy, mixed with Allovera, Pomegranate Leaves, and Papaya Leaves is very beneficial for any seasonal fever, flu, dengue, chikungunya, and malaria. It Increases platelets counts since day one It’s an amazing herb.
4. It cures cough and Cold or any seasonal infections. Take Giloy juice mix with black pepper and ginger twice in a day. It will correct tri-doshas ( Kaffa, Vata and Pitta) and makes you free from these frequent health problems.
5. It cures heart problems, cures blood pressure and eliminates diabetes. If raw Giloy juice mixed with Aloe vera juice and one spoon juice of neem leaves is taken 1 cup regularly works amazingly and gives a new life. It works wonder on Cancer also and helps in the regeneration of new cells and gives a protective ambiance.
6. Giloy improves digestion; reduce Stress and Anxiety due to hectic work culture and personal problems.
7. It is the best medicinal herb for Arthritis and reduces Asthmatic problems, Treat obesity, Purify blood, Increase Platelets counts.
8. Giloy improves and balances Vitamins in the body i.e. Vitamin A, B, C, D, B12.
9. It improves your immunity power and revitalizes your inner strength due to frequent illness. The growing children must be given one time in a day to make them refresh because it will protect them with the pollution which impacts their lungs and creates cough and respiratory problems.
So, don’t hesitate and include in your periodical herbal treatment and feel the difference in your health while killing all the deadly possibilities of simple to chronic diseases. It is a boon of Nature!