Cucumber is a fantastic food for the summer season
Cucumber belongs to the Cucurbitaceae family and other kinds of melon which is highly enriched with Vitamin, water content, and low in calories. Cucumber is a fantastic food for the summer season. It has a very refreshing taste and especially in the summer season that keeps your body cool and fills your thrust. It helps to reduce your weight and lowers cholesterol etc.
Cucumber has multiple health benefits, especially in Summer Season
- The Cucumber nourishes the skin and enhances skin texture. It cleans your body, eliminates toxins from your body, and keeps the body hydrated. Cucumber’s paste eliminates the dark circle under your eyes.
- It reduces the floppiness of your eyes due to an excessive hangover and late-night working pressure.
- In summer it is very beneficial and suffices your water intake. Cucumber contains 70% water and rest fibers. Apart from that cucumber is enriched with Vitamins(A, B, C, K) Minerals (Manganese, Magnesium, Potassium, and Copper), and also contains antioxidants which are very essential in lowering fats, keep you fresh, lower the risk of heart diseases.
- It controls blood sugar, maintains blood pressure, and protects your body from heatstroke.
- The major benefits can also be seen that cucumber maintains the pH level of your body and flush out free radicals from your body as the water is of alkaline nature.
- Sometimes people go for cucumber water and drink it on a regular basis which keeps your body’s alkalinity maintained to fight major diseases. As we know, if we intake alkaline water, we are 80% away from several diseases.
- The other benefits of cucumber are to make hair shiny and thick. The beauty experts/hair experts suggest cucumber packs for hair.
- If you mix Coconut Oil / Olive Oil with cucumber water and slowly rub this mixture on your scalp gently, it gives you relaxation and makes it cool and strengthens your hair roots, and nourishes the scalp.
- If cucumber taken along with peels is very much effective in relieving the stress level and it’s a ‘Stress Buster’ that’s why we cucumber is fantastic food in summer.
- Cucumber contains fisetin, lutein, caffeic acid, and other phytochemicals which have the power to reduce or kill the symptoms which cause cancer and other blood-related diseases.
- These micronutrients and antioxidants in cucumber eliminate free radicals and maintain the immunity of your body.
Cucumber can be taken at breakfast. It is a rich source of Vitamins, Minerals, and water-soluble fibers. It has a rich source of Vitamin-B which improves your tiredness and dizziness. It improves the swollen eyes, those who do late-night jobs and have hangovers. Cucumber helps to fight inflammation and improve your skin texture. It’s a coolant and keeps the body’s temperature in a moderate way and energizes you throughout the day.