12 Health benefits of Custard Apple (Sharifa)
Custard Apple (Sharifa) is a delicious and very beneficial fruit for health. It gives coolness and energy to the body. It maintains a proper digestion system. Sharifa, with rich nutritional value, also keeps the heart-healthy. It also has many other benefits for health, once you know you will definitely include it in your diet plan. So, here we know the 12 health benefits of custard apple.
Eat custard apple and improve the deficiency of vitamins and minerals in the body, so that your body remains healthy
High in vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
- There are many nutrients and beneficial minerals in 1 custard apple. Vitamin C, vitamin A, Potassium, Magnesium, Copper, and fiber makes it very beneficial for health.
Treats boils, ulcers, and digestive problems
- The upper part of the custard apple is beneficial for the treatment of boils and ulcers. Its dry powder is used to cure diarrhea and dysentery.
Good for a cough and cold and treats toothache
- If the problem of cold and cough persists for a long you shall definitely eat it. Its bark contains tannins, which are used in herbal medicine. Toothache is also treated with the bark of the tree.
Keeps your stress and frustration at bay
- In today’s era, the problems of the brain are increasing rapidly. Especially due to stress, the problem of irritability is being seen in most people. A consuming custard apple, a source of vitamin B complex cools the mind. It keeps you away from frustration by saving you from irritability.
Gives energy and removes fatigue and weakness
- If there is a problem of weakness or lack of energy, then custard apple can remove your problem. It is a better source of energy. Consuming custard apple removes fatigue and muscle weakness.
- Vitamin C is very high in it. Vitamin C has the ability to increase the body’s disease-fighting power, that is, the immune system. You should eat custard apples once a day to stay away from diseases.
For weight gain, eat Sharifa
- People, who are very thin and want to gain weight, then consume it. By eating it continuously, weight can be increased easily, if you are underweight.
Good for vision and eliminate hard metals
- Considered to be extremely healthy, this fruit is high in nutrition as well as being equipped with vitamin C and antioxidants (carotenoid antioxidant lutein). This is one of the main antioxidants that maintain your healthy vision by fighting free radicals, so you must include it in your diet plan.
Controls cholesterol and reduces fat
- Apart from this, it is also a direct source of minerals, including carbohydrates, potassium, fiber, and many essential vitamins. These elements help in keeping the cholesterol level in the body normal and also reduce fat.
Elevate the serotonin level
- Custard fruit is also an excellent source of vitamin B6, which plays an important role in the formation of neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin that affect our mood.
Good for the heart and reduces inflammation
- This fruit is also called Cherimoya. This fruit contains anti-inflammatory compounds that prevent the body from falling prey to many dangerous diseases. In addition, custard apple also protects against cancer and heart disease.
Anti-aging and gives flawless skin
- Consuming custard apple can also help reduce the signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles as well as reduce pigmentation. Vitamin C present in this fruit can combat free radicals from the body for health and flawless skin.