11 Amazing Health Benefits of Giloy
What is Giloy?
Giloy or Tinospora Cardifolia(Botanical Name) is one of the best herbs on this planet. It is an Ayurvedic herb which is being used in India for ages. In Indian terminology, it has been known for different names i.e. Giloy, Gaduch, Guduchi, and Amarbel, etc. Here we are going to discuss the 11 amazing health benefits of Giloy.
Giloy is a vine and grows on the plant and move upward in a circular way. It embraces the plant’s stem and absorbs the properties of that particular plant.
Giloy(Tinospora Cardifolia) is enriched with alkaloids, diterpenoid lactones, glycosides, steroids, sesquiterpenoid, phenolics, aliphatic compounds, and polysaccharides.
In Sanskrit “Giloy” which is known as “Amrita” means “the root of immortality”, because it has plentiful medicinal properties that are very useful in the treatment of multiple diseases and have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Giloy’s (Tinospora Cardifolia) health benefits are very much known to all of us. Giloy can be taken in the form of Kadha(herb tea), juice, capsules, and also in powder form.
There are abundant health benefits that are being mentioned below for your information. You can use it for your healthy, blissful, and long life.
Amazing Health Benefits of Giloy (Tinospora Cardifolia)
1. Giloy is good for Skin: Any Skin’s allergies like Urticaria, Rashes, Itching, and Redness, Black, and Blue spot can be cured. If you drink a cup of fresh Giloy juice in the morning with an empty stomach it will eliminate your toxic metals/hard metals.
2.It works as an antioxidant. It improves your skin texture and makes you glow. Removes your scars and gives radiance to your skin texture.
3. Giloy is for weight loss – It is very much effective in weight loss if it is taken with Gourd juice. Taken one cup (1 Cup) daily with an empty stomach for one month and you feel the difference.
4. Treat Chronic Fever like Swine Flu, Dengue, Chikungunya, and Malaria. The Juice of Giloy, mixed with Allovera, Pomegranate Leaves, and Papaya leaves is very beneficial for any seasonal fever, flu, dengue, Chikungunya, and malaria.
5. Giloy helps in increasing platelet count. Research done by Yog Guru Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Yoga and Research Center has found in the patients who had Dengue fever.
6. It cures cough and Cold or any seasonal infections. Take Giloy juice mix with black pepper and ginger twice a day. It will correct tri-doshas ( Kaffa, Vata, and Pitta) and make you free from these frequent health problems.
7. It cures heart problems, cures blood pressure, and eliminates diabetes. If raw Giloy juice mixed with Aloe vera juice and one spoon juice of neem leaves is taken 1 cup regularly works amazingly and gives a new life. It works wonders on Cancer also and helps in the regeneration of new cells and gives a protective ambiance.
8. Giloy improves digestion; reduces Stress and Anxiety due to hectic work culture and personal problems.
9. It is the best medicinal herb for Arthritis and reduces Asthmatic problems, Treats obesity, Purify blood, and it most importantly it optimized blood sugar level in your body. If one spoon of giloy juice is taken every day helps in maintaining sugar level for those who are diabetic.
10. Giloy improves and balances Vitamins in the body i.e. Vitamin A, B, C, D, and B12.
11. It improves your immunity power and revitalizes your inner strength due to frequent illness. Giloy is the perfect herb to be used in treating CORONA. It boosts your IMMUNITY level and makes an ambiance in the body to fight any such Viruses and Bacterias. The growing children must be given one time in a day to make them refresh because it will protect them from the pollution which impacts their lungs and creates cough and respiratory problems.
Who shall not take Giloy?
Those who are suffering from an autoimmune disease like rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus) shall have to consult with doctors or Ayurveda experts before using Giloy. The reason is Giloy aggravates the immune system which further increases symptoms of autoimmune diseases.
So, don’t hesitate and include it in your regular herbal treatment and feel the difference in your health. It protects you and flushes out the toxins from your body if taken in an appropriate dose with proper consultation. It is a boon of Nature!